Along with your experienced skipper and 2 crew members you will pampered and entertained as you explore the amazing Great Sandy Marine Park and the western shores of K'Gari (formally Fraser Island) on our very cool 18m expedition vessel Advance II. She is an old vessel with a touch of nostalgia and charm with an awesome survey and high level of safety. The vessel accommodates a maximum of 8 customers in 2 cabins, she is comfortable, safe and stable.
Along with exploring the Great Sandy Marine Park and the western shores of K'Gari you can expect to experience awesome marine activities like underwater scooters, tubing, kayaking, stand up paddle boards and snorkeling. If you are up to it we can also provide a discover scuba dive experience with one of our PADI instructor crew members.
NOTE: Each charter can be designed and organised to suit our guests needs.
Advance II under sail
Underwater Scooters Kayaking
Designed with the guests to fulfill that charter dream
Note: Weather on the day and tides may alter the program slightly ..
- Check in 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Depart Urangan Harbour enjoying morning tea
- 2 hour cruise to our first destination for water based activities
- Weigh anchor and enjoy a cruising Seafood Lunch at around noon
- 2 hour cruise to our evening anchorage
- Water based activities
- Sunset drinks and canapés
- Early wake up and weigh anchor then travel to an marine activity location
- Water based activities
- Lunch along K'Gari shores
- Arrive Urangan Harbour late afternoon
NOTE: Tour options can be modified to suit the guests desires so don't be shy in asking for something special. If we can do it we will!
- Day Rate:$3000 + GST (max 8 guests)
Note: Children are welcome aboard for this awesome adventure experience!
- Sailing (weather permitting)
- Underwater Scooter Tours
- Kayaking & Stand-up Paddle boards
- Tubing experience
- Fishing experience
- Discover Scuba Experience (By arrangement)
- All Catering and Beverages
- Bedding and towels
- Fish and coral reference books
- 12v charging facility for battery packs/cameras and the like
NOTE: Dive/Snorkel Equipment are provided
What to bring
- Clothing. The temperatures in Nov- March are warm! Shorts and t-shirt day and evening. Pack a long sleeve top for cooler nights. April – Oct are cool in the evenings and mornings so pack layers and a couple of warm sweatshirts. Don’t forget the beanie!
- Sun protection – Hat, sunglasses and a light sun shirt
- Dive/snorkel equipment (the ship will carry an array of spares)
- Toiletries and medication (soap, hand wash and sunscreen are provided)
- Camera of course
- Luggage allowances on-board include: 1 x soft personal bag up to 15kgs. We prefer soft bags for ease of stowage.
- BYO - We allow BYO alcohol. NOTE: consumption of alcohol is at the discretion of the ships master or his/her nominee.