Your skipper and crew will take you on an engaging 4 hour marine adventure which will see you explore the local reef life and discover the wonders of the western region of the World Heritage listed Fraser Island.
With a maximum of only 12 guests on any single cruise you are guaranteed the personal touch. For us nothing is set in stone as our cruise is best described as ‘Bespoke’ for we can alter the activities to suit the guests desires.
Your adventure will depart at 9:30am from The Boat Club Marina from mid-December returning approx. 1:30pm.
- The beautiful scenery and pristine white western beaches of the largest sand island in the world
- Local wildlife including Dolphins, Turtles, elusive Dugongs and not forgetting the shy little Dingos
- Commentary of the extraordinary history of the region
- Snorkel, Swim & Play in the Great Sandy Straits
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding on our giant, fun and stable SUP boards
- Adults: $130
- Family: $350 (2x adults & 2x kids)
- Kids (4-14yrs): $80
- Luncheon, Morning/Afternoon tea & coffee with all day snacks
- Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and Fraser Island landmarks
- All swim, snorkel gear and paddle boards
- Fully Licensed with basic beverages available
What to bring
- Swim attire & towel
- Sunglasses, hat & sunscreen
- Camera, binoculars
- Sense of humour