Hervey Bay Dive Centre 'Underwater Scooter Tour'
The Fraser Coast new and exciting Underwater Scooter Tours give you the opportunity to experience the unique and amazing underwater wonders with fun and easy-to-use Yamaha water scooters. From the moment you enter the water, you will be greeted by the abundance of marine life that call Hervey Bay home.
This tour is for you if you want to unleash your adventurous spirit into the wonder of the underwater world. This experience is awesome fun, safe and you will be leaving with a guaranteed smile.
You’ll experience amazing marine life whilst our experienced guides and crew are on hand to assist you to have the most fun with the scooters imaginable.
This is as mild or wild as you want – dive below the surface for a close encounter of the marine kind or cruise on the surface if that suits you better.
Fitness & experience
- Great for all levels of fitness however we do conduct an evaluation for the safety of all concerned
- Suitable for basic swimmers to advanced swimmers.. we have buoyancy aids to assist all levels of swim competency
- Suitable for ages 16 to 75.... younger children are most welcome aboard however an adult must be supervising at all times
- NOTE: All tours operated by Hervey Bay Dive Centre are Alcohol free.
- Scooter Tour: $130
Note: Tour is suitable for 16 to 75 year olds!
- Scooter, wetsuits, mask and snorkel & full training provided
- All guides are Dive Instructors or Dive Masters
- 2.5 plus hour tour duration
- Morning Tea/Afternoon Tea
- Tour is conducted from our dive vessel MV Arcadia at one of our snorkelling spots
What to bring
- Your towel and swim wear
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- Jacket recommended for those cool summer days
- Camera, GoPro (scooters are fitted with a GoPro mount)