Commencing December 2019
Hervey Bay Dive Centre's 'Adventure Kayak & Snorkel Tour' will unleash the child within as you embark on a marine journey you are unlikely to forget.
Another dimension beyond the mundane with this adventure experience as you paddle your kayak and snorkel around our local reefs and beaches with ease giving you the time to really take in the sights of our marine world. The tour is a ton of fun and safe under the guidance of our fully qualified PADI Dive Instructors and Dive Masters.
The tour starts with a quick 20 minute boat ride from Urangan Harbour aboard MV Arcadia to one of our popular marine spots; from there you will be inducted in the safe and proper handling of the Kayak and snorkeling techniques and once we are satisfied that you are good to go we will then take you on a tour of a wee bit of an adventure. We utilize the currents and conditions to ensure the tour in enjoyable and not a chore.
FITNESS AND EXPERIENCE
- Great for all levels of fitness however we do conduct an evaluation for the safety of all concerned.
- Suitable for basic swimmers to advanced swimmers..we have buoyancy aids to assist all levels of swim competency
- Suitable for ages 6 to 75
- Adults: $140
- Children: $120
- Family (2 adults & 2 Children): $459
Note: Children 6 - 14 years
- Kayak & full training provided
- All guides are dive instructors or Dive Masters
- 5 hour tour
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea, Lunch and Snacks
- All Snorkeling gear and wet suits are provided
What to bring
- Your towel and swimmers
- Walking Shoes
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- Warm jacket
- Camera, GoPro etc