Hervey Bay Dive Centre's 'Adventure Kayak & Snorkel Tour' will unleash the child within as you embark on a marine journey you are unlikely to forget.
Another dimension beyond the mundane with this adventure experience as you paddle your kayak and snorkel around our local reefs and beaches with ease giving you the time to really take in the sights of our marine world. The tour is a ton of fun and safe under the guidance of our fully qualified PADI Dive Instructors and Dive Masters.
The tour starts with a short boat ride from Urangan Harbour aboard MV Arcadia to one of our popular marine spots; from there you will be inducted in the safe and proper handling of the Kayak and snorkelling techniques and once we are satisfied that you are good to go we will then take you on a tour and a wee bit of an adventure. We utilise the currents and conditions to ensure the tour in enjoyable and not a too much of a chore. After the kayak tour we will have you back on board Arcadia ready for the next segment of the tour.
Lunch will be served aboard Arcadia while the boat relocates to one of our many snorkel spots.
FITNESS AND EXPERIENCE
- Great for all levels of fitness however we do conduct an evaluation for the safety of all concerned.
- Suitable for basic swimmers to advanced swimmers..we have buoyancy aids to assist all levels of swim competency
- Suitable for ages 6 to 75.... younger children are most welcome aboard however an adult must be supervising at all times
- NOTE: All tours operated by us are Alcohol free.
- Adults: $140
- Children: $120
- Family (2 adults & 2 Children): $459
Note: Children 6 - 14 years
- Kayak & full training provided
- All guides are dive instructors or Dive Masters
- 5 plus hour tour
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea, Lunch and Snacks
- All Snorkeling gear and wet suits are provided
- Stand up Paddle Boards are available as well for use
What to bring
- Your towel and swim wear
- Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- Jacket recommended for those cool summer days
- Camera, GoPro etc